The Sims 4: Get to Work Doctor's

13:11


Hey, guys, it's JjSimmer, and this is my blog. I thought I would start a blog so it was easier for me to interact with you guys. It's also going to be a platform where I can share with you guys anything sims related. I'll share with you the sims I create and their looks. I'll share where I get my custom content. I'll share some background on my sims. I think it's going to be great. In my video's I can get tongue tied, and it's hard to go into depth about some things. Therefore on here I'll be able to go into detail. I'll be posting on here at least once a week.

In this post I will be discussing with you guys my Sims 4 Get to Work Doctor's Let's Play. Now I have just posted the first part and you can see that on my youtube. (Here's a link). I realised after I was done filming the part that I didn't give you guys much of and introduction. I didn't give you very much background on the sims. Which really disappointed me because I made sure I made them a really detailed background. So I've decided that I'll share their story on here.

The sims in my Sims 4 Get to Work Let's Play are Kathrine and Austin Leaf. They are both doctor's as you may know. Kathrine or Kate as I like to call her has wanted to be a doctor since the day she was born. Her dad was a doctor and she wanted to follow in his footstep's. Their mom left when they were just teenager's, so it's had always just been them and their father. Even though their father was a doctor and had a crazy work schedule. He always managed to make time for them. Kate and Austin admired him for that. Kate had been working on becoming a doctor her whole life. She ecstatic to finally have reached her dream. Austin, on the other hand, hasn't always wanted to become a doctor. His dream was to travel the world and meet other sims. He never wanted to be stuck at one career his entire life.

Kate and Austin moved out when they turned 20. Kate went to university to get her doctor's degree. While Austin went and traveled the world. Soon they found out their father had become ill. He had a type of incurable disease, and he only had a few months left to live. Kate and Austin rushed back to Windenburg to be there for their dad. Kate had already been living with her dad, and Austin bought the house beside her. They cared for their dad for the next few months. On his death bed, he told them his final wish. His final wish was for Kate and Austin to become doctor's, and save people like he used to. For Kate, this wasn't a big deal. She had aways planned on becoming a doctor. For Austin, this was a big deal. He didn't want to disrespect his dad, but he also didn't want to be a doctor.

After their dad died Kate continued on with going to university. Austin continued on traveling to the world. He was trying to get back to normal. However, it wasn't working for him. He felt like he was disrespecting his dad. He knew that he had to obey his dad's last wish and become a doctor. This would be a challenge for him, though. He didn't have the confidence Kate had. He didn't know if he had what it took to be a doctor. However, he would try. For his dad.

This lets's play is about both their journey's in becoming  doctors. They will both have very difference experience's from one another. Will Kate become the doctor she always dreamed of becoming? Will Austin be able to grant his father's dying wish? You'll just have to watch to find out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe