The Sims 4| Harley Quinn

20:46

Hey guys it's JJSimmer. I just wanted to post on her about my newest video. My new video is a create a sim video, and it's my first create a sim ever. In the video, I create Harley Quinn as you can probably tell from the title. Personally, I think I did a pretty good job. However, it was a challenge. I used no CC. So I wasn't able to customize her as much as I might have liked to.
I  tried to make her look as true to form as I could with my limited resources. However, it was a challenge. I never realized how much I relied on my CC until I created her. However, I still think she looks pretty good. In my opinion, her outfit's are very Harley Quinn. What I mean by that is that I can defiantly picture her wearing every single on of them. I had a color scheme that was very her. As you can probably tell the only color's I really used were blue, white, black and of course red. I also made sure to make the outfit's pretty skimpy as I'm sure most of you can notice. I also added in her signature red lips. With a lot of different dramatic eye looks. Harley Quinn has a really crazy style, so I tried to make sure I created outfit's you wouldn't normally see.
The one spot I'll admit I messed up on was the hair. Harley Quinn has this signature pigtail's that sadly I didn't have. I also didn't have any hairstyles that would work that had pink, blue or red ends so that was disappointing.  However, I do know that someone created CC that looks exactly like Harley's hair so here's a link. I sadly couldn't use it though since I decided to create her with no CC, so it was more accessible to you guys. For her hair, I decided to use the space buns. I could defiantly picture Harley in these. However, this wouldn't have been my first choice if I was using CC. 

All in all, I think I did a good job. Considering my limited resources. I know that I'll be putting her in my game. So I hope that some of you guys decided to download her as well. Here is a link to my video if any of you are interested in checking it out



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe